This fine brick building built in the 1950s featured wooden floor structures as was fashionable at the time of construction. An HVAC and electricity renovation was carried out with partial modification to the apartments, business premises and shared spaces. The drains, utility water lines and apartment bathrooms were all replaced.
- Built in 1954
- 30 apartments
- HVAC and electricity renovation 2009